ANNUAL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
Garvey Environmental is pleased to offer our Clients an opportunity for peace of mind for your investment. We offer a 14 Point Annual Maintenance Agreement for your Attic or Crawlspace.
14-point Maintenance Inspection
- Check operation of weather station and sensor. Replace batteries.
- Enter crawlspace or attic access and check seal around hatch door.
- Check perimeter for proper seal (attics: check soffits, ridge vent seals).
- Check ground vapor barrier for proper seal.
- Check condition of ductwork and report any issues.
- Check for any obvious moisture intrusion and assess cause.
- Check humidity and adjust dehumidifier settings accordingly.
- Clean and change dehumidifier filters and check coil.
- Check and clean out condensate line from dehumidifier, as needed.
- Check operation of condensate pump and verify clear lines.
- Check operation of sump pumps and verify clear lines.
- Check condition of joists and document.
- Check condition of insulation and document.
- Verify operation of humidistat.
CRAWLSPACE, Attic OR BASEMENT
2 Visits A Year for a One Time Fee of $150
Request an Appointment Online Today...
Garvey Environmental, LLC will endeavor to render prompt and efficient service hereunder, but it is expressly agreed that Garvey Environmental, LLC shall in no event be liable for damage or loss caused by delay beyond our control or unavailability of parts from the manufacturers. This agreement does not cover material or labor for required repairs found at time of inspection or any additional service visits. No service will be rendered under this agreement if the customer has a past due account. Customer must provide reasonable access to the equipment for routine maintenance and service visits. This agreement only applies to Customers of Garvey Environmental, the agreement is transferable but not refundable.